Enjoy a relaxing experience, immerse yourself in the evoking life of the Chilean country man, the huaso, while appreciating the well-known Chilean wine.
You will also taste the delicious and authentic local cuisine and artisan gourmet products and discover the rich heritage of one of the towns that has best preserved the essence of colonial architecture and rural culture.
To complete the cultural experience we invite you to take a trip to the past by going inside the old gold and copper mines of Naltahua.
The tour includes:
- Expert local guide
- Transportation by car or van
- Country breakfast in an orchard or a horse breeding farm
- Cultural walk in Isla de Maipo and other towns to see, the main monuments and historical buildings
- Visit the old gold and copper mines of Naltahua
- 2 Winery visits: traditional family-run, Chichería and a top one
- Wine tastings at the wineries
- Visit to a local producer: honey, chocolaes, jams etc.
- Local Maipo Valley lunch in an authentic typical restaurant of Isla de Maipo
Don’t miss this experience!
We will pick you up at your hotel or apartment around 9:00 am and drop you off around 7:30 pm.