A tour to explore and enjoy the Chilean wine history and the best wines of the country at the heart of the Capital City
A five senses immersive experience about wine that involves everything related to it:
Gastronomy, 3 course meal with a different wine pairing for each course – exquisite dishes whose culinary essence is based in the traditional Chilean cuisine –
Cultural heritage – the restaurant where the four course meal takes place is located in an old historical residencial house at the cradle of Chilean wine –
Aromas – a sensory exploration room in a setting that recreate the experience of being in a vineyard
Wine tasting, a virtual tour through the five best wineries of Maipo, Casablanca or Colchagua valleys guided by the wineries´ winemakers and a wine tasting of five premium wines.
Plus, after the tour an excelent wine shop will be waiting for you with a good representation of the varieties and terroirs of the country.
Not enough? If you wish, we drop you off at a wine and food restaurant, Bocanariz, where you can explore the whole Chilean wine culture. It is located in Lastarria, the most bohemian and trendy neighborhood of santiago. In the same neighbourhood you can also visit a wine and deli shop specialized in Terroir and Author wines and independent wineries from all over Chile, Santiago Wine Club.
The tour includes:
- A wine and cultural heritage expert local guide that will introduce you to the Chilean wine history and chilean wines
- Visit a the mythical chichería Las Pipas de Einstein and try its wines
- A walk through the cultural heritage neighbourhood Yungay
- 3 Course Meal with a Different Wine Pairing for Each Course. You´ll enjoy some of the best wines of Chile!
- Sensory exploration room: exhibition of 48 aromas associated with wine in a setting that recreates the experience of being in a vineyard
- Exceptionally realistic cinema: virtual flight over the wineries in the valley, while meeting the wine makers
- Wine tasting: unforgatable tasting of 5 great wines with a pairing
- Visit the Emporium: high quality wines, gourmet products, fine handikrafts, wine accesories and specialized books
- Private transportation in a van or a car
If you visit Santiago, don’t miss this must-do experience for wine lovers!
Duration: 10 hours Schedule: We pick you up at your hotel at 9:00 am and we’ll leave you there again around 18:30 – 19:00 p.m