A day in the countryside to have fun the whole family together. To share amazing experiences and get close to Chilean culture and the world of wine. Very close to Santiago de Chile.
You will get to know the elaboration processes of wine and different locally made gourmet products. You will also visit an organic orchard.
You can choose among other interesting experiences such as sharing the artisan production process of chocolate with the chocolate master and taste delightful bonbons, dressing in a beekeeping suit to watch the bees working and making honey or visiting a boutique winery or a small brewery where the adults can have a tasting.
The meal has been specially designed so that the whole family can enjoy the typical local food of the Maipo Valley.
The tour includes:
- Expert local guide
- Transportation by car or van
- Country breakfast in an orchard or a horse breeding farm
- Visit to an organic orchard
- Watch the production process of artisan chocolate and taste delightful bonbons or dress in a beekeeping suit to watch the bees working and making honey
- Visit a boutique winery and a small beer family-based factory and have a tasting
- Local Maipo Valley lunch menu in an authentic typical restaurant of Isla de Maipo
Don’t miss this experience!
We will pick you up at your hotel or apartment around 9:00 am and drop you off around 8:30 pm.