A day in the countryside to have fun the whole family together. To share amazing experiences and get close to Chilean culture and the world of wine. Very close to Santiago de Chile.
You will get to know the elaboration processes of wine and different locally made gourmet products. You will also visit an organic orchard.
You will live interesting experiences such as sharing the artisan production process of chocolate with the chocolate master and taste delightful bonbons, dressing in a beekeeping suit to watch the bees working and making honey, visiting a boutique winery or an organic fruit and vegetable garden.
The meal has been specially designed so that the whole family can enjoy the typical local food of the Maipo Valley.
The tour includes:
- Expert local guide
- Transportation by car or van
- Country breakfast in the country house of a local art gallery
- Visit to an organic orchard
- Watch the production process of artisan chocolate and taste delightful bonbons
- Dress in a beekeeping suit to watch the bees working and making honey
- Visit a boutique winery.
- Authentic local Maipo Valley lunch menu in an old farmhouse by the Maipo River.
Don’t miss this experience!
We will pick you up at your hotel or apartment around 9:00 am and drop you off around 18:30 – 19:00 pm.