Get to know and enjoy the three most famous wineries in the Maipo Valley in just one day!
Concha y Toro, Santa Rita and Undurraga
We propose you to enjoy a day in which you can discover the most representative wineries of this Denomination of Origin.
Get to know three of the oldest, most famous and outstanding wineries in Chile and visit their vineyards and cellars. Taste magnificent signature wines in extensive tastings, live the experience of a trip to the past by visiting the cellars and be amazed by the innovative design of its facilities and its modern production systems.
Each of the wineries has its own singularity that makes it unique: the legend of the devil’s locker, the Andean Museum, centenary cellars…
You will enjoy the valley, its vineyards, its magnificent wines, the local gastronomy… And you will achieve a comprehensive knowledge of the singularities that make it unique. One of the most diverse designations of origin in the world, Maipo Valley
The *TOUR top 3. The most famous of the Valley include:
- An expert wine guide who will give you an overview of Chilean wine in general and, more specifically and at the vineyard, will tell you about the singularities of the Maipo Valley appellation of origin, its wineries and its excellent wines.
- Wine tasting in each of the three most famous wineries in the Maipo Valley. Concha y Toro, Santa Rita and Undurraga.
- Full tours in Undurraga and Concha y Toro wineries. Visit to Santa Rita winery.
- Visit to the Santa Rita Andean Museum.
- A la carte lunch at Doña Paula’s historic restaurant or picnic in the gardens of Santa Rita.
- Transportation by car or van
We will pick you up at your hotel or apartment at 8:30 – 9:00 hrs and drop you back there around 19:00 hrs.
Concha y Toro vineyard
Come and visit the centuries-old Concha y Toro wineries. Taste its wines and discover the place where the wine legend was born more than 100 years ago. Casillero del Diablo has undoubtedly made Concha y Toro famous around the world. Because it is not only the wine and its recognized quality that has managed to captivate many consumers, but also its legend, so powerful and attractive that this brand has become a tradition in the wine industry.
- The Tour includes two guided wine tastings and a complimentary glass.
Santa Rita Vineyard
Visiting Viña Santa Rita is a fascinating journey through Chile’s cultural heritage and Chilean wine tradition, just 45 minutes from Santiago. Located in the foothills of Alto Jahuel, in Buin, the winery is surrounded by a unique natural environment, where the winemaking tradition, Chilean history, culture and gastronomy coexist.
- Includes a wine tasting of premium wine and a visit to the Andean Museum.
Founded in 1885 by Don Francisco Undurraga, it is one of the oldest wineries in Chile. In the heart of the Maipo Valley, in the Santa Ana estate, the founder planted the first grapes, which was the beginning of a project that spread to the main areas of the country: Alto Maipo, Leyda, Rapel and Cauquenes, among others. With 130 years of experience, Viña Undurraga produces unique wines from specific origins, reflecting the best of Chile’s terroirs and valleys. Visit us and discover the centenary trajectory of the vineyard. Through a glass of wine, decipher the enigmas, flavors, aromas and history immersed in the fields. We will be happy to assist you and provide you with the best experience.
- The Tour includes a grand tasting of 3 reserve wines (brands subject to availability) and a complimentary glass.
Doña Paula Restaurant
The Doña Paula restaurant, now a National Monument, was named in honor of Doña Paula Jaraquemada, who was the owner of the main house of Hacienda Santa Rita more than 200 years ago.
Doña Paula Restaurant has been mentioned by specialized critics as the best restaurant outside Santiago and has had to expand its facilities. Visitors can purchase our products at Doña Paula’s wine store, which has a tasting table open to visitors.