Excellent experience for wine lovers that visit Santiago!
In this excursion the wine accompanies us all day long. Because everything is nicer with a glass of wine in your hand! In addition, a fantastic way to get to know a country is to do it thorough its gastronomy and its wines.
Visit wineries with a beautiful story to tell, taste excellent wines, enjoy good food and have lots of fun in a breathtaking landscape of vineyards at the foot of the Andes.
What happens in the little wine bus?
1. We pick you up at your hotel, apartment or the address you give us to go to Isla de Maipo
2. We do a brunch with wine in the country house and gardens of the art gallery “La Espina del Arte”
3. We visit the mythical cellar of “Los Mesa” family and taste its traditional wines and liquors
4. We taste premium wines of Santa Ema, TerraMater and De Martino wineries. And visit them!
5. We enjoy a traditional lunch in a beautiful production villa on the banks of the Maipo river
6. We have an activity around wine ¡Surprise! ¿At the winery Teillery? ¿The fantastic cantine?¿Isla de Maipo Wine Inn?
7. We drop you off at your hotel, apartment or the address you give us in Santiago de Chile
Note: some of the places included in the tour could eventually change but always maintaining the spirit, essence and quality of the experience and visiting wineries with good wines and a beautiful story to tell.
We will do our best so you can keep an unforgettable memory of the experience. We will love to have you with us. Our mission is that you live an exciting experience and that you enjoy the five senses to the fullest. And one thing is for sure, in most of our wine adventures we end up toasting for the day we have spent together and saying goodbye with a hug, happy and satisfied, although we do not know each other more than a few hours ago.
Go ahead and book your place in the next little wine bus!
Includes all this:
- Transportation, if the weather in Isla de Maipo is hot, our modern vehicles with air conditioning will make your trip pleasant and comfortable. Please! Please! Please! If you drink, don’t drive! Maipo wines have a generous percentage of alcohol and the roads between the wineries can be dangerous
- Wine expert local guide. We are certified tour operators and excellent wine enthusiasts
- Extensive tastings
- Typical Maipo Valley lunch
- Activity around wine
- Other amazing surprises
Duration: 10 hours. We pick you up between 8:30 or 09:00, depending on your pick-up location in Santiago. And we’ll leave you there again around 18:30 – 19:00 p.m.