Excellent experience for wine lovers that visit Santiago!
In this excursion the wine accompanies us all day long. Because everything is nicer with a glass of wine in your hand! In addition, a fantastic way to get to know a country is to do it thorough its gastronomy and its wines.
Visit wineries with a beautiful story to tell, taste excellent wines, enjoy good food and have lots of fun in a breathtaking landscape of vineyards at the foot of the Andes.
What happens in the little wine bus?
1. We pick you up at your hotel, apartment or the address you give us to go to Isla de Maipo
2. We do a brunch with wine in the country house and gardens of the art gallery “La Espina del Arte”
3. We visit the mythical cellar of “Los Mesa” family and taste its traditional wines and liquors
4. We taste premium wines of Santa Ema, TerraMater and De Martino wineries. And visit them!
5. We enjoy a traditional lunch in a beautiful production villa on the banks of the Maipo river
6. We have an activity around wine at the century old winery La Era
7. We drop you off at your hotel, apartment or the address you give us in Santiago de Chile
Note: some of the places included in the tour could eventually change but always maintaining the spirit, essence and quality of the experience and visiting wineries with good wines and a beautiful story to tell.
Why should I live this experience?
To get to know Isla de Maipo? To taste the excellent wines that are produced so close to Santiago de Chile? For the delicious typical Maipo Valley lunch? Because I’ll learn a lot about wine? Because it may be the beginning of a nice friendship or a life relationship? For all of it?
Whatever it is, we are going to do our best so you can keep an unforgettable memory of the experience. We will love to have you with us. Our mission is that you live an exciting experience and that you enjoy the five senses to the fullest. And one thing is for sure, in most of our wine adventures we end up toasting for the day we have spent together and saying goodbye with a hug, happy and satisfied, although we do not know each other more than a few hours ago.
Go ahead and book your place in the next little wine bus!
Includes all this:
–Transportation, if the weather in Isla de Maipo is hot, our modern vehicles with air conditioning will make your trip pleasant and comfortable. Please! Please! Please! If you drink, don’t drive! Maipo wines have a generous percentage of alcohol and the roads between the wineries can be dangerous
–Wine expert local guide. We are certified tour operators and excellent wine enthusiasts
–Typical Maipo Valley lunch
–Activity around wine
-Other amazing surprises
Duration: 8 hours Schedule: We pick you up between 9:30 or 10:00, depending on your pick-up location in Santiago. And we’ll leave you there again around 6:30 p.m.
Price: please look the price in the calendar. Changes depending on the number of people.
Paying method National Bank transfer, PayPal or credit card
How do I book my place?
Write us an email firstname.lastname@example.org including the following information:
Telephone number, if possible with whatsapp
Number of people and chosen date
Prefered payment method (National Bank transfer, PayPal or credit card)
We’ll contact you as soon as possible and send you the invoice for secure payment. Once you have paid, you’re in! And we will tell you the exact pick up time according ti the address you gave us so you don´t have to wait.
- Full Day Tours
- The little Wine bus
- Horseback wine tour and a country grill
- Private bike wine tour
- Maipo Valley wine lovers premium tour
- Top 3. The most famous Chilean wineries!
- Wine trekking tour and a country grill
- Aconcagua wine lovers premium tour
- Best wine experience in Santiago de Chile
- Wine and culture in Maipo Valley
- Full day family outing in Maipo Valley
- Half Day Tours
- Multi Day Tours
- Full Day Tours
- Maipo Guide
- Corporate Tourism
- About Maipo Travel